Do You Have
Electronics you don't use?
Here are Some Tips When Selling Your Stuff!
1. Confirm the power charging cable for a CAR and/or HOME is included.
2. Confirm the Auto Dock / Mount is included. A GPS unit without a mount is worth significantly less since it is not easily usable right out of the store.
3. Collect any other original accessories, boxes, and user manual if available.The value of your GPS unit depends on your ability to make it feel, as much as possible, like a factory-fresh unit. Every missing piece subtracts a little bit from the value of your Kindle.
4. Reset the Device and/or remove contacts, waypoints, and other personal information.
5. De-Register the device if registered online.
Garmin allows transfer of registration through a simple process. The present owner now only needs to log into their My Garmin account and delete the registration for the unit they are selling. This will then allow the new owner to log into their My Garmin account and register the GPS unit.
6. Bring your GPS in
|Some Things We Cannot Buy:
|Items we may be selective on
(Please call store for up-to-date buying information):
We will make our buying decision based on condition, stock level, demand, and the specific features of the item.